Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm unfollowed..

No one reads my blog.... I feel as if I'm a blogging failure.

Was it the full scale attack on Julian Dean, the honest opinions on Winnie the Pooh, the questioning of Owen Glenn's actions..... oh hell failed be 4 starting.

I have a Labour slogan... maybe an election view that'll work... want a surgeon to cut it out? Or a solution to solve an issue long term?

Yes, I vote without hidden agenda. Basically, Helen is surrounded by idiots this time! She had no choice, I like the look of the new list... If voted in it may work. John Key, well Maurice Williamson although rescinding comments spoke the honest truth.... National will cut out the rot and we'll drown long term.

Why can't the country vote and give someone an honest majority so that they don't have to rely on POOH?

Oh, that's right FFP is not OK.

1 comment:

PhilBee said...

dear Lush:
Have just stumbled upon your deliciously cynical blog and read your plaintive cry for readership. I know the feeling: having got my own [yardyyardyyardy.blogspot.com] up and running - excuse the blatant plug there! - I too am all alone in this big bad electronic world. "WILSONNNNNNNNNNN!" Tis a scary thing for a technophobe like me! But keep up the blogski, comrade: win back the world, one byte at a time.
_ PhilBee